Perfection in a finished part is defined by much more than a tight tolerance. It includes design, materials, finish, function, durability and cost. Delivering on this total package is the foundation of the GrovTec mission.
Prior to tooling ever touching raw materials, the expertise of GrovTec's engineering team will have inspected every aspect of the part in relation to your requirements. Is the design sound? Will the specified materials perform? Is the desired manufacturing process the most cost-effective? Can this part be improved? What's the process for patent submission? And of course cost quotes, lead times and firm delivery dates are without question.
GrovTec US, Inc provides full-service close-tolerance contract machining of metal products. Our design support service includes quick-turn prototyping in conjunction with your needs. Our diverse manufacturing equipment accommodates exceptional versatility, including finishing process services for those who do not have their own capabilities. Our process begins with your custom part prints, drawings or sample for evaluation by our engineering team.
- Material Shapes
- Diameters of 5/32" to 3/4"
- Lengths of 0.020" to 3.00"
- Material Shapes
- Diameters of 5/32" to 1-1/4"
- Lengths of 1/16" to 50.0"
- X-axis, 25"
- Y-axis, 17"
- Z-axis, 19"
- 16 Station Automatic Tool Changer
- Diameters - .250 to 2.5
- Lengths - .020 to 20"
- Full C Axis with live tooling
- Diameters - .187 to .625
- Lengths - .020 to 60"
- Hot Black Oxide (Bluing)
- Electroless Nickel Plating
- Types M & Z Phosphate
- Gold Plating
- HIGH speed deburing
- In-House Development and Engineering
- State-Of-The-Art Industrial Sewing Center
- Internal Material Die-Cut Center
- Automated CNC Strap Cutting Center